Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MAY ANGELS LEAD YOU IN



Last night while flipping through the channels, the channel 6 news actually caught my attention. 22-year-old Dave Sale and fellow Landale native lost his life Saturday night to the sheer violence of two Fishtown Philly fans. I wasn't close with Dave but I have terribly vivid memories of seeing him laughing at Diners, VFW halls and shows. He was one of the many kids who along with myself took the r5 to see Taking Back Sunday's first major tour date at the Electric Factory. No other word but tragedy comes to mind when I think of how Dave passed. A foundation has been set up by friends to help the Sale family with the cost of laying their loved one to rest. If you can, give, and at the least, keep the Sale family in your prayers.

DAVE SALE MEMORIAL FUND

1 comment: