Thursday, June 18, 2009

pop punk for life

After being crowned "the reigning pop punk woman of the world," it dawned on me that I do not even have tickets to Blink-182's upcoming tour. Tickets have since went from $15 to $20 in most areas, and I don't have a dime to my name.  Something in me keeps hoping the christ of pop punk will give me what I so desperately need...

Not even going to describe how long I followed this band on previous tours, how much trouble I got in for blowing my lunch money, and how many brain cells I killed blasting a song titled "Shit Piss Fuck." 

Excuse me, but fuck all the bands that followed after them.  (I'm talking to YOU Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco.  Sorry!) 

If you live in PA, here's your chance to make me a very jealous woman. All the NJ and NY dates are selling out. 
http://hersheyent.tickets.musictoday.com/HersheyEntertainment/moreInfo.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment