Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ode to Antonio Picardi



I've never been one for older men, (save for Jude Law) never saw the appeal in movie stars like Brad Pitt or George Clooney. But upon reading The Satorialist today, I came across Antonio Picardi, half gentleman of leisure, half skate enthusiast. Ah, what I'd give to end up with a man like that, to have and to hold, to be buried next to after death do us part! Picardi's look is not only classic but simple. Of course, only a man with the utmost inner confidence could pull of a suit with skate shoes, (not pictured) but this man's got it. We could listen to Morrissey in my kitchen, a table for two with hand picked flowers from our garden as our centerpiece. Or we could get dressed up, pearls and bow-ties in tow, just to get a slice at Lazaros.

You can read his interview with The Satorialist here: http://syndicated.livejournal.com/thesartorialist/816663.html

Pinch me, I must be dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment