Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dear J. K. Fucker. (No, not the former prez.)





Dear J.K. Fucker,

It's not often that I get pissed off enough to the point where my eyes could slice a motherfucker, but congratulations!  You've got me to that point.  You do not own me, my life, or my friends.  I understand, you're counting on me to do a task you clearly cannot do yourself, but the beauty of it is, your existence means nothing to me.  You are like a moth to the flame, constantly spinning around my head, and man, I can't wait until that torch burns every last stitch in your wings. You're a hometown nobody seeking the fame, but guess what!  The only thing you're famous for is being the largest insect to ever grace an ass. Shiiit, I haven't been this livid since a middle school dance.  Your feelings are non-existent, so please, don't take this one to heart!  I know you won't, and I won't either.  Best of luck, you fucking twat.

xoxo,
me!

No comments:

Post a Comment