Thursday, August 13, 2009

Perez Hilton Presents His First Tour



With the sponsorship of Neuro Products and Drinks, blogger Perez Hilton is putting together his very own tour. Tickets go on sale today at 10am, with acts Ida Maria, Ladyhawke, FrankMusik, Julian Peretta, Eric Hutchinson, Semi Precious Weapons, and Sliimy scheduled to perform. Personally, I don't think anyone here in the states really cares about any of those acts, except maybe SPW because they're from here. Perez lists Katy Perry and Lady Gaga as two of his best friends; couldn't he have enlisted some help from them? I think he might actually want to have some acts on his record label (besides Sliimy, who, again, no one cares about.) before putting together a tour. Kind of disappointing, Perez. Anyways, if you're interested, you can find out what cities the tour's stopping in and where to get your tickets here.

EDIT: He also has a fashion website now called Coco Perez, which he says will be "bigger than Vogue some day." Um, excuse me? It look EXACTLY like your regular site, and I've seen some of your style choices...I've stuck by you in the past, but your new "take over the world" persona is getting ridiculous.


1 comment:

  1. I think Perez Hilton is a pathetic loser. But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete