Friday, August 28, 2009

How You Love Me Now!



Today was ordinary. like any other rainy Friday. I was reading the boobs, when all of a sudden a screen name popped up I didn't recognize, asking me how I had been for the last six years. You see, six years ago, I ended my first "very serious" relationship because my then-boyfriend cheated on me. Since that time ~*the one who got away~* has become a drug addict, a felon, and a married man--which he equates to, "having someone to share the bills and getting laid on a regular basis." Lovely! So glad I let this dreamboat get away, right??? What possessed him to message me, I don't know, but here's the kicker. He claims just the other day he was surfing his computer when he "came across pics of us from back in the day." UM, WHAT KIND OF MARRIED LOSER KEEPS PICS OF A GF HE HAD SIX YEARS AGO???? But of course he brushed it off, saying he hadn't really thought about the situation "since then." Needless to say I told him I had erased those suckers from my mind ages ago and would continue on my merry man eating ways.

And to think, just the other day I was starting to feel down on all the things I have yet to accomplish. Today, I'm feeling pretty damn good!

Moral of the story: Don't keep the same screename for ten years. Don't go on the computer period. (Other than to read this blog, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment