Thursday, October 1, 2009

Flava Flav Turns Back Time



Flava Flav in my mind put VH1 reality dating shows on the map. Since then VH1 has created a slew of spin-off shows, none quite comparable to Flav's "charming" appeal. Well, he's back, this time, with a different agenda. Public Enemy's finest plans to go back to high school and get his diploma, having dropped out shortly after 10th grade.

On his return to, Flav says:
"I just want to show the world it's never too late to get your diploma, and show kids they should stay in school and not wait until you're old to get it," said Flav. "Everybody sees me as this big love mogul. Now I got a baby girl, I've been there and done that and now it's time for the next episode."

Despite my hatred for recent reality television, this just might get me back in the game. If Flav can do it, I can too! (And you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment